[linux-audio-user] Indentity change?

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Wed May 31 17:43:54 EDT 2006

I was somewhat dismayed to find that both my e-mail handle and given
name are extremely common on the net, and I'm somewhat concerned at
the prospect of possible confusion as other musicians, DJs etc are
included.

I have taken to using the name Will J Godfrey on all ID tags for my
music, and on my homepage title. It will probably take a while to change
all the existing files. Eventually I'll move the website too, but will
maintain a link for the foreseeable future.

This is just to let you know so you won't think one of 'me' is being
ripped off!