[LAU] Re: [LAA] [ANN] Tapeutape 0.0.5 and Tranches 0.0.5

James everamzah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:10:53 EDT 2007

here's a song i recorded live using tapeutape and tranches (and
seq24/jack-rack) just now. prep time about 30 mins.
http://r2h.org/music/everamzah-hybrid.mp3

i don't have an external midi device anymore, or yet, so i end up using
vkeybd. any chance of qwerty input directly into tranches? meh, doesn't
bother me but it'd be super groovy. anyways, thanks once more for ur awesome
work! :) :) :)

james

On 4/14/07, Florent Berthaut <hitmuri at no-log.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I'm proud to announce the release of :
>
> Tapeutape 0.0.5:
> better gui, play modes, command-line menu, lash support and bug fixes
> (thanks Nedko)
>
> Tapeutape is a midi-controlled virtual sampler.It is highly
> configurable,lets you create instruments/kits/setups and is designed for
> live performance.It works on Gnu/Linux with the jack sound server.
> There's a command-line and a gui version.
> It can be found at http://www.hitmuri.com/Tapeutape
> An example of what can be done with it :
> http://www.hitmuri.com/Tapeutape/demo_tapeutape.ogg
>

> Tranches 0.0.5:
> reverse mode, usable gui , command-line menu, bug fixes
>
> Tranches is a midi-controlled multi-(inputs|outputs) live beat
> repeat|redirect tool for the jack sound server on Gnu/Linux !!! There's
> a command-line and a gui version.
> website : http://hitmuri.com/Tranches/
> audio example : http://www.hitmuri.com/Tranches/demo_tranches.ogg
>
> Regards,