[LAU] A year of Linux Audio revisited - would like to know your oppinion

Rob lau at kudla.org
Tue Dec 11 09:41:34 EST 2007

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 09:04, Charles Linart wrote:
> As for "quantizing the groove" -- I don't even know what that
> means, but it probably has something to do with the fact that 99

Just because you're ignorant about a function doesn't mean it's
unimportant.  Also, "You don't need that feature, it sucks anyway"
followed by a rant about how successful music sucks, is an evasion,
not a real argument, even if you did know what the hell you were
talking about.

Try Googling next time.

Rob