[linux-audio-user] [ANN] JackMix 0.2 fresh on the shelfs

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Mon Feb 5 08:09:26 EST 2007

Arnold Krille wrote:
> 2007/2/4, Dragan Noveski <perodog at gmx.net>:
>> Arnold Krille wrote:
>> > "One step back, two ahead!"
>> hi, i am really not aware of what i am missing.
>> i tried now:
>>
>> nowhiskey at murija2:~/software/nove/j_mix/jackmix-0.2$
>> QTDIR=/usr/share/qt4 scons configure
>> scons: Reading SConscript files ...
>> Checking for uic:  uic was found as /usr/share/qt4/bin/uic
>> Checking for UIC version                       : fine -  Qt User
>> Interface Compiler version 4.2.1
>> Checking for moc:  moc was found as /usr/share/qt4/bin/moc
>> Checking for rcc:  rcc was found as /usr/share/qt4/bin/rcc
>> Checking for the qt includes             :  ok /usr/share/qt4/include
>> Checking for jack...(cached) yes
>> Checking for liblo...(cached) yes
>> scons: done reading SConscript files.
>> scons: Building targets ...
>> scons: Nothing to be done for `configure'.
>> scons: done building targets.
>> nowhiskey at murija2:~/software/nove/j_mix/jackmix-0.2$ scons
>> scons: Reading SConscript files ...
>> Checking for jack...(cached) yes
>> Checking for liblo...(cached) yes
>> scons: done reading SConscript files.
>> scons: Building targets ...
>> g++ -o jackmix/jackmix jackmix/main.o jackmix/mainwindow.o -Llibgui
>> -Llibelements -Llibcore -Llibmatrix -Lbackend -L/usr/share/qt4/lib
>> -ljackmix_mixingmatrix -ljackmix_mixingelements -ljackmix_gui
>> -ljackmix_backend -lQtCore -lQtGui -lQtXml -lQt3Support
>> -l-L/usr/local/lib -ljack
>> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -l-L/usr/local/lib
>> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>> scons: *** [jackmix/jackmix] Error 1
>> scons: building terminated because of errors.
>
> Hmm, how does that -l get clashed with the -L? (I am no buildsystem
> pro...)
>
> What do the following commands return on your system?
>
> pkg-config --libs jack
> pkg-config --libs liblo
> pkg-config --cflags jack
> pkg-config --cflags liblo
>
> (I just see that liblo isn't needed. Will remove it for the next release)
>
> Arnold

thanks for the support arnold, here he answers:

nowhiskey at murija2:~$ pkg-config --libs jack
-L/usr/local/lib -ljack
nowhiskey at murija2:~$ pkg-config --libs liblo
-llo -lpthread
nowhiskey at murija2:~$ pkg-config --cflags jack
-I/usr/local/include
nowhiskey at murija2:~$ pkg-config --cflags liblo

nowhiskey at murija2:~$

i have liblo and liblo-dev, both v0.23-2.1

cheers,
doc