[linux-audio-user] [ANN] JackMix 0.2 fresh on the shelfs

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Tue Feb 6 17:27:55 EST 2007

Arnold Krille wrote:
> 2007/2/6, Dragan Noveski <perodog at gmx.net>:
>> Arnold Krille wrote:
>> env['jack_LIBS']
>> > Please replace the full "env['jack_LIBS']" with "-ljack"!
>> > env['ljack'] is definitly wrong and not what I meant.
>> sorry, i did not get it, so the line looks now:
>> myenv.libs='jackmix_mixingmatrix jackmix_mixingelements jackmix_gui
>> jackmix_backend QtCore' + env['DEBUG'] + ' QtGui' + env['DEBUG'] + '
>> QtXml' + env['DEBUG'] + ' Qt3Support ' + 'ljack'
>
> It has to be:
>
> myenv.libs='jackmix_mixingmatrix jackmix_mixingelements jackmix_gui
> jackmix_backend QtCore' + env['DEBUG'] + ' QtGui' + env['DEBUG'] + '
> QtXml' + env['DEBUG'] + ' Qt3Support ' + '-ljack'
>
> Don't forget the '-'!
>
> Arnold

yeah, that was the hack - sorry but if don`t know very much python,
believe me, i do not at all!!

but it worked out now, i used the here announced version 0.2, not the
jackmix-0.2-r1, which you posted here later.

jackmix is running good here!
so, problem solved, very much thanks for the support!

FEATURE REQUEST: it would be very good, if when creating channels and
giving them a name, the names would appear not only in qjack but also in
the jackmix canvas.

cheers,
doc