[linux-audio-user] Exporting Muse tracks to an audio file

linuxmedia4 at netscape.net linuxmedia4 at netscape.net
Tue Feb 6 22:57:58 EST 2007

rj at spamatica.se wrote:
> Actually MusE can add arbitrary audio sources to the mix, not just
> softsynths.
> Right click in the track list and select Audio-Input. Connect this input
> to the softsynth output and off you go.
> In this situation it is best to unconnect the softsynths routing to the
> soundcard since this is not needed and will interfere with your
> listening levels. Most softsynths have a setting to skip this step.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Very nice... I finally got time to try this. What a great feature. It
(not only) achieves the main goal, but now I have one "main volume" for
my tracks. I appreciate that you reminded me to unconnect Specimen's
routing to the soundcard. I probably would have overlooked that.

Thanks for explaining this feature, and for all the work you've done on
Muse.

Rocco