[linux-audio-user] [ANN] JackMix 0.2 fresh on the shelfs

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Wed Feb 7 07:25:22 EST 2007

Arnold Krille wrote:
> 2007/2/6, Dragan Noveski <perodog at gmx.net>:
>> FEATURE REQUEST: it would be very good, if when creating channels and
>> giving them a name, the names would appear not only in qjack but also in
>> the jackmix canvas.
>
> Ticket added...
>
> That was already on my mind, but not written down.
>
> Arnold

yeah, yesterday after writing the last post, i was having a look at your
homepage, so i think that you plan lot more nice things.
for my reasons, implementing midi would be very good, so we can control
levels with a midi board!
but look, there is this funktion "right-click" select/replace.
i don´t think that it is working here. is it already finished or still
in progress, so should i expect it to work or not?

cheers,
doc