[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Releases : Tapeutape and Tranches

Burkhard Ritter burkhard at sportident.de
Thu Feb 8 19:45:39 EST 2007

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 06:01:17PM +0100, Florent Berthaut wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm pleased to announce the release Tranches and Tapeutape.
> (my first release !!! )
>
> Tapeutape is a midi-controlled virtual sampler.It is highly
> configurable,lets you create instruments/kits/setups and is designed for
> live performance.It works on Gnu/Linux with the jack sound server.
> There's a command-line and a gui version.
> It can be found at http://www.hitmuri.com/Tapeutape
> An example of what can be done with it :
> http://www.hitmuri.com/Tapeutape/demo_tapeutape.ogg
>

> Tranches is a midi-controlled multi-(inputs|outputs) live beat
> repeat|redirect tool for the jack sound server on Gnu/Linux !!! There's
> a command-line and a gui version.
> website : http://hitmuri.com/Tranches/
> audio example : http://www.hitmuri.com/Tranches/demo_tranches.ogg
>

> Regards,
>
> Flo

Hi,

I have problems building Tapeutape. The compiler can't include
FL/Fl_Window.h as on my system it is named FL/Fl_Window.H. This is with
fltk-1.1. Is this the correct version of the library or do you require
fltk2? Hm, I notice that they seem to have switched to the .h naming
scheme with fltk2, but I'd like to be sure before installing fltk2.

Thanks,
Burkhard