[linux-audio-user] record from the monitor mixer on ice1712?

Thomas Kuther gimpel at sonnenkinder.org
Fri Feb 9 11:13:50 EST 2007

On Fr, 09.02.07 08:26 Garett Shulman <shulmang at colorado.edu> wrote:

> Thomas Kuther wrote:

> The Monitor Mixer outputs should be available as inputs 11 & 12.

Hmm, looking at the envy24 datasheet, yes (that says something about
DMA channels 11 & 12). And maybe that's the point where I do not get it.
How do I access those using arecord for example?

I could imagine something like "monitor" in aplay --list-pcms, but
there is nothing like that. Maybe I have to create and assign them
first?