[linux-audio-user] Less braindead player than xmms ?

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Mon Feb 12 12:10:21 EST 2007

On Sunday 11 Feb 2007 23:57, lanas wrote:
> Better yet, is there a xine jack plugin ?

Recent releases of xine-lib include a JACK output plugin that I wrote.  It's
really just made from the existing CoreAudio plugin -- I know very little
about xine.

Someone here was recently bemoaning the poor performance of xine with JACK.
I don't know whether that was with this plugin or the earlier one based on
jackasyn that was never actually included in the official xine tree.

Chris