[linux-audio-user] Desktop recording app with jack support

Carlos Pino pinojazz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 13:37:44 EST 2007

 Someone checked this?

 http://recordmydesktop.sourceforge.net/

 I think that could be great to make video captures of the screen with
sound that comes trough jack , to make  video  tutorials  or so .

 Sound with Jack doesn't work for me  yet , but as it is the first
release that supports jack , probably that will be fixed soon ( I hope )
. I send a message to the author to inform about some issues but would
be good  to know about any experience of somebody  here at LAU .

 Saludos .

-- Carlos .