[linux-audio-user] SuperCollider works great on Linux, audio results

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Thu Feb 15 09:05:57 EST 2007

Greetings:

In past experience I've run SC3 with the scsynth and sclang binaries.
Now that I'm using an AMD64 machine that's all changed. The sclang
interface will not work with x86_64, and I'm currently unwilling to set
up a chroot for it.

Renick, I'd like to try SCVamp but I have some questions:

  1. What GUI are you using for SC3 ?
  2. What version of SC3 are you using ?
  3. Will SCVamp work on AMD64 ?
  4. Does SCVamp replace sclang ?
  5. Are there any other replacements for sclang ?

I want to use IanniX with SC3 too, but I'm stuck until my sclang problem
is resolved.

Best,

dp