[linux-audio-user] install 64studio with apt ??

perlanegra proyect perlanegra.proyect at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 08:04:47 EST 2007

Houston, I've got a problem...  :)

hallo everybody again. These days I've had a small problem with my
machine, it's possible it be a stupid problem, but I can't solve it by
myself, so, I need your help...

I've tryed to change my old DeMuDi by the new 64studio 1.0, well, I've
done it on my old Pentium III without any problem, but I haven't been
able to do it on my laptop because the 64studio installer seems don't
recognise my DVDRW, I can't understand why...

my Debian says I've got an ATAPI  SOSW - 833S  DVDRW, my machine is an
ACER TravelMate 4150, with the default DVDRW, but I don't know which
controller do I need to run it, the installation program says I must
have an old mitsumi or something like that...  Xb

Anybody out there knows what controller do I need?

and just another thing... I've tryed to install it with APT too, but I
got a failure when I try to install the packages from the 64studio
FTP. What am I doing wrong? I've tryed to do it from a pure Debian,
but I don't know what is the problem...

What is the best option to install 64studio 4 me? CD installer or APT?
I'm some confused...  Xb

thanks in advance, I hope u know how to solve me this problem

PerlssDj

--
... subliminal stuff at http://perlssdj.blogspot.com...