[linux-audio-user] (no subject)

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Mon Feb 19 07:18:26 EST 2007

> Hi,
>
> yes, I tried MuSE for some time and was very confused why it didn't work
> until I read at the project page:
>
> "Here are some stuff that hopefully will make it into 1.0:
> [..]
> - Sync IN/OUT should be working"
>
> http://www.muse-sequencer.org/wiki/index.php/1.0goals

Ok, that page does not seem to have been updated for a while. Referring to MTC
it is correct, for midi clock the situation should be better. I updated it a
bit.

What hardware are you trying to sync to?
Does muse see the clock messages? (argument -m. Also -s for good measure)

Remember that you have to click the [Sync] button in the transport.

Regards,
Robert