[linux-audio-user] OT: FUD or not? what is your opinion?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Feb 19 12:54:08 EST 2007

> i would call this a settlement, not a stagnation. the usual reaction to
> posts like these are: if you want something changed, pick it up, change
> it, but quit bitching about it.

In the case of GNOME, especially given recent flames between Torvalds and
Gnome devs, this statement [apart from obviously also being inflammatory] is
plainly wrong. There are a number of potential contributors who wish to help
but are finding it hard to get past the [remaining] maintainers and are thus
moving on to other projects. If you don't believe me, check the relevant
posts/discussions and/or recent news...

Ico