[linux-audio-user] OT: FUD or not? what is your opinion?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Feb 21 13:02:47 EST 2007

Russell Hanaghan wrote:

>Someone get our friend Dave a cup off coffee and a paper sack! :)  (Only
>intended with the utmost of professional affection of course)

Got the coffee, still need the sack.

Hmm, I think I've said something very similar, at another time. :)

>Sorry LJ wont fund your fare Dave-O!  You have put a lot of work into
>LAU related and written much to enhance the state of Linux Audio in general.

I apologize for writing something that reads like a selfish whine (my
estimation), I really didn't mean it to come off like that. I'm not
dependent upon the magazine, I'm sure the decision was made for
perfectly legitimate reasons, and I can look elsewhere for funding.

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have read Matt Taibbi's analysis of
Bush's 2008 budget before entering this thread ...  :(

Best,

dp