[linux-audio-user] Linux Audio Conference 2007 - program online!

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Feb 23 02:49:41 EST 2007

Chris McCormick wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 05:03:00PM +0100, nescivi wrote:
>
>> (btw, if you still have some linux-made songs you would like to send in for
>> the Radio music, feel free to do so; there are no restrictions on genre
>> there, and we especially created that category to give a place for linux-made
>> recordings).
>>

> Where do we send them?
>
> Best,
>
> Chris.
>
> -------------------
> chris at mccormick.cx
> http://mccormick.cx

*** Call for Radio Music *** (www.lac.tu-berlin.de)

A new category in the Music call is the call for music that can be used
for radio airplay. In cooperation with the Campusradio
(http://www.campusradio-online.de) of the TU-Berlin, who will do a live
report on the conference, we invite composers, musicians and producers
of Music made or recorded and mastered with Open Source tools, to submit
their works. The selected music will be played locally during the
conference and streamed to the internet.

If you want to participate, send an email to:
lac2007-radio AT robin.kgw.tu-berlin.de
with a link to your audio files.

Alternately, send your music to the address:

LAC2007 - Call for Music Radio
Institute of Communications Research
Sekretariat EN 8
Einsteinufer 17
D-10587 Berlin
Germany

Make use of one of the following media formats:
Media: Audio-CD, DVD, DVD-R or CD-R
File formats: aiff or wav or ogg
Channels: mono or stereo
Samplerate: 44.1 or 48 kHz
Resolution: 16 or 24 bit

Include the following items with your submission (in English):
A filled-out and signed printout of the form available here (sent by
mail, or by fax to: +49 30 31421143):
http://www.kgw.tu-berlin.de/~lac2007/download/musicagreement.pdf
( this can be scanned in as well )

The choice of which pieces are played is in the hands of the Campusradio
crew. A program listing will be on their website
http://www.campusradio-online.de shortly before the conference.