[linux-audio-user] sound activated recordings

Kent Tenney ktenney at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:03:06 EST 2007

Pure Data and Jack seem to be what people use ...

I only know Python.

I'll be putting a box together with 2 M-Audio 1010 cards
in, watching 12 inputs.

Is there a recommended distro to start with?
I've gotten pretty used to running Ubuntu,
but I know there's a number of audio optimized distros ...

Recommendations?

Thanks,
Kent

bad mutha hubbard