[linux-audio-user] ANN: JOST, a simple host for native VST

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Tue Feb 27 18:41:13 EST 2007

so we wont see 5 chant machines/plugins in Aldrin, singing
professionally, controlled by the tracker? :)

My hopes were so high...

But seriously, jumping in for AMS would be considerable. I like its
sound and all, can even deal with the brownish color (Moog again?) but
yet there is some reason why I not use it that much.

About modularity, rejecting the plugin idea does not mean rejecting
modularity. I meant the complete opposite, Alsamidi and Jack makes it so
  easy to plug different applications, that plugins are not so necessary
anymore. With Lash we can hopefully soon complete recall a setup.
Although I noticed the benefit having all in one application for
recalling by loading, -lets say-, a song.

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner