[linux-audio-user] new track : False Flag Show

esa.linna at kolumbus.fi esa.linna at kolumbus.fi
Wed Feb 28 08:44:05 EST 2007

Great comments, thanks!

> Not once did I think: 'yeah, drummachine, samples' while listening.
> That doesn't mean one can't hear it, just that the result is so
> organic I don't care :)

Yep, it's samples from Hydrogen but everything is played with this cheapo drumset. I am not happy with the crash cymbal, but it works.

> The mix ... hmm, everything is so close together, your voice sounds
> like in a very small room. But it's very clear at the same time and
> works quite well.

You are right, check out the space - it's veeery small room: http://www.emvg.net/esa/garage/img013.jpeg

:-D

> It would be nice I you could tag your files and give license
> information. Like, it's obviously ok for me to save stuff anyone
> posts here, but to know whether I'm allowed to redistribute it or
> even make derivatives, you have to state so (CC licenses being the
> most comfortable means of doing so, I think).

OK, sorry about that. I have the Finnish Teosto license, and you can't redistribute the songs.