[linux-audio-user] Monitoring (processed) input during playpack in Ardour

Cesare Marilungo cesare at poeticstudios.com
Sun Jan 28 10:14:59 EST 2007

Is there a way, in Ardour (I've just compiled 2beta10), to listen
(monitor the input of) a track while playing back the other tracks with
software monitoring (and thus having the input sound processed in
realtime through some ladspa effects)?

I can hear the input while recording (obviously), but sometimes I want
to play over the tracks I've already recorded without recording a new
track. This is how other DAWs I've used behave.

Any hint?

Thanks,

c.

--