[LAU] mastering - do I need it?

Thomas Proulx proulx at bluebottle.com
Sat Nov 24 17:08:16 EST 2007

I found this site extremely helpful in the limited messing that I have
done so far with Jammin:

http://jamin.sourceforge.net/en/about.html

What I have done is send the master outs from Ardour to Jammin, boost
the level, add compression, eq or whatever in Jammin and record the outs
from Jammin on a stereo track in Ardour. Then, export that finished
track to an audio file. Seemed to work pretty well, but I'm just
scratching the surface of this stuff. Best of luck.

-Tom P