[LAU] Focusrite Saffire LE

Pieter Palmers pieterp at joow.be
Sun Jul 6 08:01:17 EDT 2008

Chris Wenn wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 14:57 +0200, Pieter Palmers wrote:
>> I also need the output of the diag tool.
>>
>> Greets,
>>
>> Pieter
>>

> OK - sorry.
>
> Here it is.

Thanks for the information.

Unfortunately I don't have a direct solution for you at the moment.

Apparently the device generates a bus reset right after FFADO starts
streaming to it. I don't know why this happens.

What you can do to help debug this is:
in config.h.in change:

#define DEBUG_EXTREME_ENABLE                 0
#define DEBUG_EXTREME_ENABLE                 1
and recompile/reinstall ffado.

Then run jackd with verbose level of 8, but definitely capture the
output to a file. it will generate a huge amount of debug output. Send
me the output log (private mail is ok).

Greets,

Pieter