[LAU] What's the best MIDI sysex manager for Linux?

Matthew Smith matt at smiffytech.com
Sun Nov 16 16:29:10 EST 2008

Quoth Raphaël Doursenaud at 2008-11-17 06:30...
> I use a patched version of simplesysexxer and I'm happy with it!
>
> I can send the patch upon request.

Thanks for your reply, Raphaël.  I had been following a trail that
started with an online magazine article which took me to sysexxer, found
it wasn't developed any more, that took me to simplesysexxer - so yes,
that is one of the options that I was looking at.

If it works well for you, yes, I would love to have the patch.  Thank you.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Business: http://www.smiffytech.com/
Personal: http://www.smiffysplace.com/