[LAU] Mastering question (not software, but technique)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Apr 5 12:49:32 EDT 2009

Hello Justin!
   I've never used a control surface. I have my synths though. I always wanted
to find the time to find out which interface controls map to what. But I
didn't get around to it. Mostly I use the modwheel for sweeping through
parameters. I imagine at least the Nordlead's wheel can do more then 128
discrete positions.
   I'll have to see, yet $200 is more than I can afford right now. And I don't
need motorised faders anyway. Still a good tipp.
   Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net