[LAU] Auto-wah plugin

Bill Allen bill at k2bea.org
Wed Aug 19 21:32:07 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Fons Adriaensen <fons at kokkinizita.net>wrote:

> hi all,
>
> In between smashing flies that came sitting on my hands while
> typing, and taking cold showers (we have some heath wave here)
> I wrote an auto-wah LADSPA plugin. It's available from the
> usual place:
> <http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio/downloads/WAH-plugins-0.0.1.tar.bz2
> >

> Since I'm not a guitarist I'll need user feedback to improve it.
>
> Enjoy !
>
> Fons,

It sounds beautiful!

Much better than the homemade wah that I built from a combination of your
MVC plugin, bandpass and volume control!

I played with it a few minutes tonight, but the kids are in bed so I can't
really crank it up. I've got it routed through   jack rack controlled by my
FCB1010.

This is great. Thanks,

Bill