[LAU] Adding music to a avi video clip (Blender)

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Fri Oct 30 05:18:47 EDT 2009

All,

  Our youngest son is experimenting with Blender and producing short
video clips.  To which I'd like to add some music.  I would not have
the time to get into Blender and explore the options of adding music
natively in Blender, so I'd like to work with end-product avi clips.

  What are then the ways to add music to a video clip ?  How could I
sync a few Ardour tracks to a playing video clip and have the result
recorded as a new video clip ?

Thanks for any ideas/suggestions/hints.

Cheers.