[LAU] post your workspace

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:17:58 EST 2010

hi list,

I've been thinking about ergonomics a lot lately, and would like to
see pics of your setup.

my desk and chair are extremely uncomfortable - the desk is too high
and the chair isn't soft.  to make matters worse, I can't get to my
keyboard easily, which sits in a L-shape to the desk.  I keep thinking
that a DIY solution with a laptop and a short stand might be more
comfortable, and more productive.

with that said, I'd like to see pics of your work area.  have you done
anything interesting to make it more enjoyable to make music with?  if
you use a MIDI controller of some sort, where do you put it?  what
kind of chair do you have?

thanks all,

--
Josh Lawrence