[LAU] Fwd: setting a samples loop points on command line

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Jun 10 02:23:04 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 6:11 PM, Erik de Castro Lopo
<mle+la at mega-nerd.com> wrote:
> Paul Davis wrote:
>
>> i turn on a gmail labs feature to make "Reply to all" my default, and
>> it sucks eggs ...
>
> "Reply to all" is also a pita for some recipients. If you do "Reply to
> all" to one of my emails on the list a number of things can happen:

yeah, i know all that. gmail provides "reply" by default, "reply to
all" is normally accessible via a menu. there is a gmail labs feature
that flips that around so that whatever "reply to all" does is now
supposed to be the default. only ... sometimes ... its not :(