[LAU] A Bach in appology and completeness :-)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Jun 19 22:55:03 UTC 2010

Hi Jack!
   You're welcome. I sometimes wonder: Is it so strange for a musician to know
these facts? Might be, that I'm just used to it, on the other hand it's such a
simple method of learning. Not very self-reliant, but I wouldn't say rare. Or
am I wrong here? I suppose this method is especially appealing to jazz
musicians, as they have to learn, not to play by sheet music, but to
improvise. The most important thing for some kinds of jazz is - as I believe -
grasping the basic theme, taking it up and then working with it. Well, this
type of workflow is not so common among classical musicians, I daresay. Hm...
   Warm regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net