[LAU] The democratization on music might not always be a good thing...

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Thu Nov 4 21:07:52 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 02:27:43PM -0400, Paul Davis wrote:

> I suggest watching the end minute or two of this (starting at 07:36):

Apart from learning about Mr. Eno's ways to deal with illegal copying,
I found this utterly boring. But the video does have some merits: it
is one of the best examples I've recently seen of

* how not to conduct an interview,
* how not to film it,
* absolutely lousy editing.

It' a miracle they got the sound and the colors more or less
right. But I missed the potted plant between the camera and Eno,
as the Dutch TV VPRO used to do some 35 years ago. It was funny
then.

Ciao,

--
FA