[LAU] Fwd: Delay problem real time listening to a live input audio

Ameur Esseket esseket.ameur at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 12:13:29 UTC 2010

Hi,
no chance, I tried many times configurations and nothing. I have always the
same case, once I can record without hearing the guitar I am playing into
ardour. I only listen to it after the recording, otherwise I with
pactl load-module
module-loopback, the delay kills..
Any tuto for installing jack, ardour and recording.
Please help.
Regards to all.

--
Ameur Esseket,
Tunisiana - Core Network Performance and Optimization engineer
IM : esseket.ameur at gmail.com