[LAU] eliminating xruns on 64-bit Arch ?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Mon Dec 19 14:12:58 UTC 2011

Greetings,

A quick update on the problem. Two things appear to have helped
considerably: I now run the rtirq script to optimize the IRQ
assignments, and I set the sr for my Delta 66 to 48k, the same rate as
JACK. It had been set at 44.1 with JACK running at 48k. Whoops.

A3 is much happier, even without the rt-patched kernel, but I intend to
build and install the 3.0-rt sources anyway.

My thanks to everyone who responded, I appreciate the assistance.

Best,

dp