[LAU] kontakt 5 - finally, I am hearing something...

Csillag Kristof csillag.kristof at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:04:24 UTC 2011

> On 12/19/2011 05:11 PM, Csillag Kristof wrote:
>> >  Hi,
>> >
>> >  After fixing the jack 32bit/64bit issue, now finally I can run kontakt5
>> >
>> >  1. As standalone exe, using WINE / WineASIO
>> >  2. As a VST instrument, using WINE / WineASIO / SAVIHost
>> >  3. As a VST instrument, using Festige / FST.
>> >
>> >  All approaches can show the GUI, and play some sound.
>> >
>> >  Great!
> Indeed. Congrats.
>
> Are you using the free-of-charge Kontakt player or the full K5 version?

Fol experimenting, I am using the free-of-charge Kontakt Player, with
the factory library selection.
(Which is quite limited, but the technology is equivalent with all other
kontakt-based instruments.)

What I have a satisfactory setup, I intend to buy (one of the) Galaxy
Pianos,
which is also powered by Kontakt Player.

    Kristof