[LAU] New Synths for LV2

Jeremy jeremybubs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:13:14 UTC 2011

>Cool stuff! Guess I need the Debian/1-1 download if I want to package them
for Ubuntu?

Actually, just download the master branch, and run dpkg-buildpackage to get
an Ubuntu package.  The Debian/1-1 tag was just something I created when
experimenting with debian packaging tools.

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy at autostatic.com>wrote:

> On 01/02/2011 02:39 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>
>> It's the only synth out of the three I can't get any sound from. Tried
>> Qtractor and Ardour 3.
>>

> Same here, tested with Zynjacku.

Try the latest revision.  I can't get any sound from it either actually (no
MIDI keyboard), but the original author said he could. (I'm not sure if he's
saying so before he fixed the bugs he sent me, or after).