[LAU] Some music made with linux or.. pianoteq really..

alexander axeldenstore at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 12:02:56 UTC 2011

> Hello Alexander!
>   Thanks for sharing this piece, it's so very lushious and melodic. I
> mean melodic as in almost singing. Very enjoyable. The only thing I
> dislike about it has nothng to do with you, but everything to do with
> the piano. It lacks some movement in its timbre, which so would have
> benefitted the piece. Still, that won't stop me listening again.
>   Did you record MIDI first or just audio? If you recorded MIDI first,
> would you mind passing the MIDI on as well? I would like to know, how
> it sounds on a different piano. If you had and would be interested, I
> would certainly like to upload a version with a different instrument,
> so you can a/b compare. :-)
>   Warmly yours
>             Julien
>
> --------
> Music was my first love and it will be my last (John Miles)
>
> ======== FIND MY WEB-PROJECT AT: ========
> http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
> the Linux TextBased Studio guide
> ======= AND MY PERSONAL PAGES AT: =======
> http://www.juliencoder.de

It's the bechstein model, with a modified velocity curve.. I quite like
this piano tho, it just seems more clearer than the other ones.. It
seems sligthly overplayed on the louder velocities tho so I've removed
those.. But I only have pianoteq play so I can't edit too much :P The
first thing I would change is the "unison width" value if I had the
standard version. I did record midi, and actually edited the velocity
and length on one note so it isn't 100% real ;P The midi:
http://db.tt/cGMKl9K

Peter: That's seems odd the link works perfectly for me both when
clicking it directly and opening in ff and cp/paste to chrome