[LAU] [ANN] IR: LV2 Convolution Reverb

Tom Szilagyi tomszilagyi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:02:38 UTC 2011

On 14 January 2011 15:43, rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammostola at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/14/2011 03:27 PM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
>>
>> PS. Ubuntu 10.04 packages available in my PPA:
>> https://launchpad.net/~autostatic/+archive/ppa
>>

> Thanks. Would be even better to get it directly into Debian via the Debian
> Multimedia Team (hint :p) but thanks anyways! :)

I am planning to release a fairly important bugfix release very soon
(1-2 days at most), could you wait for this one before distributing
the plugin to the masses?

There are a few - mostly trivial - problems in IR that I need to fix
before the plugin is ready for general production use. I'm working on
it right now.

Thanks,
Tom