[LAU] Made with GNU/Linux: 3m171a

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Jun 11 17:58:27 UTC 2011

Hello Diego!
   Thanks a lot for the link.
   Beyond the fact, that this is a bit too minimalist for my taste, there are
some nice sounds in there. but I'm not a fan of the bass drum. I've heard that
style of bass drum in a few tracks, commercial ones with more or less success
included. But my ears tell me it's too flat and sticky. Not enough kick or
bite to it. What I liked about the track was the different processing of the
sngle drum instruments. It spices up the beat and engages the listener, while
waiting for the complete build-up.
   Thanks for sharing!
   Warm regards
            Julien