[LAU] LV2 synths for Ardour 3?

Jeremy Salwen jeremysalwen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:00:31 UTC 2011

Hi Leigh,

I noticed that in your screenshot of the so-synths, the so-kl5 and so-666
both don't have their control mode dropdown activated (at least that's how I
interpret it). Is this a bug?  Are they not letting you switch between MIDI
CC control and Control Ports?   Please let me know so I can fix it if it is.

Jeremy