[LAU] LV2 synths for Ardour 3?

Leigh Dyer lsd at wootangent.net
Mon Jun 27 10:49:45 UTC 2011

On 06/27/2011 08:13 PM, Jeremy Salwen wrote:
> I'd like to know if the sliders do have any effect.

It looks like the sliders definitely aren't having any effect. I opened
SO-404 and set it to Control Ports mode, but none of the sliders did
anything to the sound. However, I was able to control it using MIDI CCs
-- are those meant to work when it's in Control Ports mode, or does that
mean that it's somehow stuck in MIDI mode?

Thanks
Leigh