[LAU] metronome survey

Lorenzo Sutton lsutton at libero.it
Mon Oct 24 10:42:43 UTC 2011

On 24/10/2011 12:06, Raffaele Morelli wrote:

>     Hello Raffaele!
>       As I think you've just found there's gtklick, which is klick's
>     GUI.
> [...]
> gtklick it's in debian archives but it doesn't show up with any of the
> following:
> aptitude search ~dmetronome
> aptitude search ~dclick

Strange. It does here on squeeze:

$ aptitude search ~dmetronome
p   gtick                                           - Metronome
application
p   gtklick                                         - simple metronome
GUI for JACK
p   klick                                           - advanced metronome
for JACK
p   rumor                                           - Realtime MIDI
keyboard to Lilypond converter

Ciao,
Lorenzo