[LAU] A collaborative work

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Tue Sep 13 22:37:01 UTC 2011

I have a friend who plays some rather tasty acoustic guitar as well as tin
whistle, and we quite often work together on tunes especially since I've been
developing my electric guitar skills.

Usually, on hearing a melody I've come up with, James will send me a bunch of
files and invite me to mix and match then as I please - sometimes of course
it's the other way round!

On this particular occasion I started out with just the 'chorus' melody, then
bit by bit we added to it until we ended up with the tune linked below.

In total we have:
2x Acoustic guitar, bouzouki and whistle by James.
Synths, lead and final mix by me.

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Red_Wine.ogg

We hope you enjoy your glass!

--