[LAU] iPad and Linux audio

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Tue Feb 7 08:47:30 UTC 2012

Am 07.02.2012 00:21, schrieb Paul Davis:
> this is what *CANNOT* be done sensibly on android:
>
> TC-11: http://www.bitshapesoftware.com/instruments/tc-11/#

Fascinating!

> Orphion: http://vimeo.com/35131490

Beautiful too. A little less scary also ;-)

> watch them both, and prepare to weep.

If I would not own a few guitars, I would be in tears now, resting my
head on my crude Behringer-keyboard for sure ;-)

But I thought about much more humble things to do, not even jobs, that
would be done on a regular PC such as recording audio multichannel with
low latencies. Just some editing, arranging, writing notes and
preview-style listening.