[LAU] Protest

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Jan 17 15:13:39 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, January 17, 2012 10:09:25 AM Ricardus Vincente did opine:

>  For those of you who have already created your protest message, I am
> wondering what you are saying.  I would love to see your protest
> index.html pages.
>
>  Rich...
===============
There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order
--Ed Howdershelt

This page is disabled in protest as it would be illegal under SOPA or PIPA.
Contact your congressional representatives and kill this worst legislation
ever.  This is my soap and ballot box.
I didn't put any html in it.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
If Karl, instead of writing a lot about Capital, had made a lot of Capital,
it would have been much better.
		-- Karl Marx's Mother