[LAU] [OT] Videos from a show with my students

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 00:15:37 UTC 2012

On 03/26/2012 06:06 PM, Ken Restivo wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 05:33:09PM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
>> @Louigi and @Fred:
>>
>> Thanks for listening to the kids, they (and I) appreciate it very much.
>> It's true we're no Ken Restivo, but we do have some fun trying to get to
>> that level. :)
>>
> Wow, thanks, I think, but you don't want them at my level, they can aim a lot higher than that.

Hi Ken,

Btw, I listened to Not_OK today. Just my kind of stuff. :)  I'd be very
happy if any of my students achieved your competence and musicality.

> Your students sound really good!
>
> -ken

They work hard at it. Alas, we can't get as much rehearsal in as I'd
like - the performances in the videos were done after only two full
group rehearsals. (!)

Thanks for the note, and thanks especially for the tracks. Keep 'em
coming, please.

Best,

dp