[LAU] Questions about LV2

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed May 15 07:17:55 UTC 2013

Hello all of you!
   Thanks again for the discussion and enumeration of good reasons, standards
and mechanisms.
   A question to you David: can you give me a very rough and basic hint - in
one sentence - of how eg-sampler does its communications. lv2info only shows
the control port (MIDI) and notify (which is declared as an Atom port and an
output port). Then there's the main out.
   I wonder: is my LV2 distribution not up-to-date? I just recently got 2.0 to
build all your latest libraries and apps.
   Warm regards
        Julien