[LAU] Aeolus 0.8.4, text mode, Ubuntu 12.10

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sun May 26 11:08:24 UTC 2013

Hi Kevin!
   This version of Aeolus should work, I've got the same version, though
installed by hand. I have this in my .aeolusrc in my home directory, to save
me always giving those options:
-t -J
   Actually I also have -s to give the stops directory.
   In aeolus you normally just have to do something like:
S I prin8
S I ?
   should give you the short names for all stops of manual I and the indication
by + and -, if they're actually pulled out. Normally MIDI channel 1 responds
to manual I.
   I'm not aware of any other difficulties at the moment.
   Warm regards
         Julien