[LAU] question about Ardour tempo

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Sun Feb 2 22:47:19 UTC 2014

I have an Ardour project that was recorded with Ardour setup as a Jack
slave, driven by Muse.  It correctly tracks the tempo from Muse at
130bpm.  However, it has ended up with a tempo timeline tag of 120bpm.
Is that something hardcoded?  Should I change it in the Ardour project
to reflect the true tempo?  Why didn't it notice that it was tracking
faster than that?

+ Sr. UNIX Systems Admin +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ James Franck Institute +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ Materials Research Ctr +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky