[LAU] [ANN] OpenMusic 6.8.1 - fresh build from latest sources

anders.vinjar at bek.no anders.vinjar at bek.no
Sat May 3 06:37:25 UTC 2014

    D> Never mind, I fixed it. OM looks for libportmidi.so, I had
    D> libportmidi.so.0

Right.  I see its the portmidi-devel package installing (the symlink)
libportmidi.so, while the portmidi package installs the versioned ones.
Don't know why.

    D>     However, when I click the Apply button I receive these
    D> messages:

The message might indicate some initial confusion loading preferences
(ie. workspaces) set w. previous versions.  Im guessing it goes away if
you 'apply' your preferences with the new version (and set up a synth to
connect to).

-anders