[LAU] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** New MOD Website

Gianfranco Ceccolini gianfranco at portalmod.com.br
Wed May 7 08:57:00 UTC 2014

Hi Gerald

Thank you for the appreciation

Our GUI is Web-kit based, hence the Chrome requirement, but actually any webkit based browser shall be ok.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_web_browsers#WebKit-based

I personally use with Chromium (the open source version of Chrome - found in most Linux repositories) and Safari and both are ok.

About Firefox, we have no plans os adding support for it.

Cheers

Gian